Monday, March 13, 2006

Things

I'm restless. My book should be at my door this week. I know it will be a lovely object, it's just the writing I'm worried about. You get to a point where you've looked your poetry over so often, rewritten it, etc, that you can't really look at it anymore.

I've also sent off the first Snare book to the printer. Jason Christie's Canada Post is quite the debut. Very peculiar and witty poetry. I redesigned the cover at the last minute and I think it will pay off...

9 comments:

notho / nathaniel g moore said...

may the force be with you Obi-Jon.

J said...

and you nathanikan

Chris Hutchinson said...

I really look forward to your book. Though seeing as how I was turned down for a CC grant, I’ll probably have to steal a copy from Chapters. Don’t worry, I’ll send you a cheque when I win the lottery.

J said...

good stuff, chris. i always encourage shoplifting. go for it!

Brenda Schmidt said...

So, is it there yet?

J said...

no. there will be 30 on my doorstep tomorrow. i have grown a beard.

Anonymous said...

i wear no pants.

J said...

hottt

Jonathan Ball said...

christie's book is much anticipated as well. it's looking to be a good spring for books!! derek just launched, now jpf, soon christie and ewart... only the launch of darth vader's first book of poetry could top this.