Saturday, November 19, 2005

New website etc...

I've redesigned and updated my website.

I think it's pretty ok, but I designed it on this weird freeware HTML program for Mac OS X. Lemme know what you think.

In other news, the new Matrix will be out very soon. It will be a very special issue, featuring the last work by Ryan Carriere. Ryan was a very talented young comic artist who tragically lost his life earlier this month. Marc Ngui was kind enough to offer up some words of remembrance for the issue.

Around a year ago, I made a promise to myself to do whatever I could to make Matrix a more community-oriented magazine, and specifically to promote micropress/chapbook/zine/diy culture. If you take a peek at our reviews section, you'll notice there are more chapbooks and small magazines being reviewed, and we are thrilled to be a sponsor of expozine.

But there's so much more work to be done...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like how after I went to a different web page, your url stayed in my browser's address bar. That annoyed me.

The site itself is nice.

J said...

i dunno how to change that but i will find out.

thx.

Jonathan Ball said...

matrix is reviewing chapbooks? who should i send books for review? do they go to you?

J said...

send to the matrix address, attn: Taien Ng Chan